CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ikiiki, Din tai fung & Regent bakery

Today I decided to try a variety, I went to ikiiki this afternoon and was surprise by the quietness of the place despite getting a really delicious cherry blossom ad sunshine sushi. I decided to give them a survey by going there at different times to see if that's really the case.

For dinner I brought my friend to Din Tai Fung at Bellevue, I was so thankful that we only have to wait for 10min. We had dumplings, wontons, buns, fried rice and shave ice dessert...total yum!! We enjoyed our dinner.

And then we decided to go to regent bakery to get a couple of breads for the next morning but we stumbled upon various gorgeous pieces of cake that I couldn't resist buying them. And so I bought black forest cake and a fruit tart...love it!! I came here often;)) cakes are not too sweet and it is not dry on the mouth as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment